Friday, May 15, 2015

Happy Birthday Challenge #22 at DoubleClick Skittles and Colour Me #71 - Striking


Hello....me again with another blog for 2 other challenges. The new challenge over at DoubleClick Skittles is all about birthday's and what a fabulous prize package too! I hope you will find the time to play along with us. I am so honored to be the guest designer at DoubleClick Skittles this month. Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful birthday cards!

I am also entering my card in this week's challenge at Colour Me, I always love playing along with them each, color challenges are my favorite! And a new challenge to me, CRAFT Challenge, the theme is birthdays. 

I used MISTI again for my card, love the vivid colors and was able to stamp the edge sentiment the same on each side by just turning the card stock. 

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...wishing a wonderful weekend!






Rules:

Skittles are not required to enter this challenge 
One entry per person
No back linking
Must follow theme
When linking up use your project link not your blog link
Must Link back to this challenge and reference DoubleClick Skittles
Be A follower of DoubleClick and leave a comment after linking up 
Visit and Comment on the Guest Designer post
Prize is open to US residents only but anyone can enter
 Prize winner will receive:



Winner will be announced: May 30, 2015
Ingredients
Solid Card Stock: Michael's - White and SU - Pear Pizzazz
Stamps: PTI - Cupcake Collection
Ink: SU - Pear Pizzazz and PTI - Raspberry Fizz
Skittles: Oregano
Sequins: PPP

21 comments :

  1. Absolutely adore this one Kim, the cupcake is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have one please? Love the border of sentiments x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed you like to enter color challenges, for me those are the most challenging, but I do love to case and sketches. But I love seeing how others manage to use different color schemes, it gives me ideas for my own cards, without having to follow the combo to the point. It's a great choice of image and design for a birthday card to a female!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super awesome and way fun card - love the skittles mixed with the sequins and the color fits so well with the two bright colors - just so fun and excellently done!!! KUDOS to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a festive card! I love that sentiment and all those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy cupcake, Kim ... particularly delicious with those fabulous shimmery skittles and sequins! Hugs & Bisous, Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so screaming cute. Love how you have created a frame with your sentiment--and those sequins look wonderful on top of your cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a yummy card in so many ways! Thanks for visiting...you should enter this beauty in the CRAFT Challenge-Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this FUN Yummy Scrumptious card Kim!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Misti did a fab job stamping those side sentiments. Must be a great tool to have, I would have stamped them all over the place!! Love the pink and green combo, always so Summery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your adorable little cupcake - thanks for joining us at Colour me...! this week

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pink & green colors together. Bet the Misti helped lots to position those sentiments as you've done them so perfectly aligned. The sequins on the cupcake icing are just delicious & yummy looking. TFS & Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Okay...this is weird! My comment just disappeared again!

    Yep - my new #1 fav Kim card! This is fun, whimsical, perfectly stamped, perfectly balanced, perfectly blinged and totally you! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thought I'd already left a comment on this card, but I don't see it, so will say again that I love this super fun & beautiful card! I think I better get a Misti!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you used your MISTI for the frame. Darling birthday card Kim!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That cupcake is so super sweet! Love the sentiments framing it as well :) Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Me...! this week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea to frame your sweet cupcake with sentiments! You can sure work wonders with your MISTI!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd like one of those delicious cupcakes right now! Ever so pretty!
    Hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a yummy cupcake - love your "sprinkles" - perhaps I manage to play in the challenge - wanted to play for the last one, but could not squeeze it in.....

    ReplyDelete