Monday, April 2, 2018

Merry Monday #284


Hello...Happy Monday and time again for a new Merry Monday Christmas Card Club challenge. This weeks inspiration comes from Marcia - using red and white for challenge #284 card. I choose to keep my card simple and I pulled out the quilt dies from PTI, just love this die and thought it would look fun and festive using red glitter paper. I hope you will find some time to play along with us this week, can't wait to see your beautiful creations!

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by...enjoy your day!



14 comments :

  1. Pretty glittery snowflake on the white scalloped tag, Kim! Perfect with the striped ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous creation Kim, I love all the small details. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty snowflake for your red and white card. Lovely, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sparkle Kim, this is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowflake is so pretty in red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it, the red glitter just pops, awesome card. Cheers, L:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to always choose white for snowflakes, but I actually think you chose the right order of colors here, and I love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, sweet card Kim!! I love that die too and it looks so festive in the red glitter paper!! Love the bow treatment too! Hope you're having a wonderful week!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful die cut glittery snowflake front and center Kim! The looped ribbon is the perfect accent to make this a festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful glittery snowflake and wonderfully CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kim... so love your CAS snowflake!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this red and white tag, Kim! That striped ribbon it a perfect topper!

    ReplyDelete